Friday, October 18, 2013

Tera Saath hai kitna Pyara :) - 8th December 2012

A Friendship that started more than a decade back...a relationship almost a decade long, eight years of being together under the same roof as lawfully wedded - lot has changed since, the best being our two little awesome twosome buddies making our lives happier, busier, worthier than ever before:)- God sure has been kind - Touch wood !! and a mere Thank you would not do justice to all that we have been blessed with in the last decade. One thing that hasn't changed is my Friend in you - the precious one and only one in whom I could always confide my deepest, darkest, deadliest, and dumbest innerself :). You have been my support system and like we once said "Friends for life" - I can't say I make the best wife or uderstand this husband business like I should, all I know is you are in every which way the ultimate partner one could ask for and the bestest 'Papa' for my angel babies. I struggle with being expressive when it comes to matters of heart but here I am confessing with all my heart and soul - Its only LOVE that I have for you - so so much and much much more....Love you monuuuu - Happy Anniversary, let the love grow even more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment