Thursday, September 29, 2011

Many Happy Returns of the Day - Sep 28th/29th 2011

They make me laugh
With their unbelievable skills at chess
They drive me nuts
With the art of making home, a mess!!

Most of my routine days,
They seem to behave so well
I wonder what gets into their head
When everything they do makes me YELL!!

When my days are blue and am mad with’em
They always pick the right words to say
But I know the smarty pants in and out
They love trouble and know how to get away…

All they do is loads of fun…
…at times pushing me to shout and scream…
But it is for the sweet duo in my life…
I’m blessed to be living this beautiful dream!!

It is again fall time of the year,
While Nature’s busy coloring mountains and trees…
Daddy and his darling daughter…
…all set to enter their three’s…

Another year of precious family times….
Full of crazy songs and adorable rhymes…
Comes September with my happiest day…
Wishing you both “A wonderful Birthday”:)

No comments:

Post a Comment